viernes, 25 de julio de 2014

Some final words

It's been a long time since I started this game. I first wrote the story and then made a mock up screen of the game with photoshop. I thought about making a quick simple game like the 8 bit era, but it just kept growing as the ideas were coming.

In the future I will change many things, as I've learned on the way. For example, the sprites came from the idea of making a simple game and I tried to emulate those in Circle of the Moon, but in time I wanted to upgrade the look of the game and many things had to be redone.

Even though the gameplay is aimed towards the classic style, the in-game action may be similar to the newer games, with a more agile character and a bit more chaotic, but the game can be beaten. There are some extras hidden in the game, including a boss rush mode and an art gallery.

Thanks and I expect this is not the last time I release a game.

This is where everything started

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario